Sunday, May 23, 2010

may your song always be sung

“He would always say what do you think [of a lyric]. I wouldn’t understand the thing at all, but I loved it so I tried to figure it out. I gave him my interpretation of what I thought it was about. He said, “Oh, that’s pretty f---ing good. Twenty years from now all these assholes are going to be writing about the s--- I wrote. I don’t know where the f--- it comes from and what the f--- it’s about.’”
Joan Baez


it's 9.26 on this bright, breezy may morning.

i have the longest day ahead, but that's all right, there's always something to celebrate.

like a birthday of a long standing muse.

it's probably not about staying forever young or anything, but it's such a catchy phrase you know. not to mention that's likely it's a cheap blow--saying happy birthday through a song of his--but still, if anyone had done anything better, i wouldn't have used this one over and over again.




edit: 12.17-- let's turn this into an all day festivity what do you say? as of this very second i just realized that there's something super dumbish about carrying a backpack on your pack. (i know--random--but what is dylan if not random?)

No comments:

Post a Comment