Saturday, September 19, 2009

positively 4th street

fried of a friend quotes a few words of mr kerouac and that draws the blues to my head like a magnet of lonesomeness and sorrow.

it gets a few days closer each day to the day i gather up my ideas and stick them inside a duffle bag and put on a proud look upon my face and declare "you don't know me!"

"friends will arrive, friends will disappear" sings the cranky old man. i don't know what to say. i wanted to say something but i think it slipped out of my mind, and i can't seem to get it back right now.

cause i certainly had some fancy heavy way to put it. some quotes here and there. now i got nothing, man. a thousand faces and they all run out.

might was well put this on--to make reading this not a total waste of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment