Sunday, April 3, 2011

a bald wig for the jack the ripper who sits at the head of the chamber of commerce

oh the unnerving raggedness of a true hangover.

i feel a bit messy right now--was a waste of space of friday--then saturday was out and about till midnight--hadn't been home for two days when i put my head on the pillow last night and truly appreciated the words 'home sweet home'. that put aside now i am slightly more rested, still a bit disoriented though, had a cup or two of tea and tried to get back on my feet for i have--as always--loads to do for the rest of the day.

let's roll it backwards a bit--friday night. it was a weird day--i had about 8 hours free at school which gave me a chance to do about half an hour studying for the test i have later on--a few hours of enjoying the library and doing research on my dear ezra--much to talk about on that as well--and hang out with a dear dear friend for a few hours. but all that takes its toll on your body after some time sleepig a few hours every night and wasting so much energy all through the day. anywho before i forget--single most amazing thing happened to me all my school life--the other day i was enjoying tea with the company of a graceful lovely friend and there we were talking about random things and BOOM comes out a submarine--yes you heard me an effin submarine--out of the waters of the historic bosphorus. i tell you it was the most magnificent most unreal thing to see it emerge out with such greatness and vastness yet so swiftly and unexpectedly--ah it was brilliant. just brilliant.

then friday night was a spontaneous burst of events. met with some highschool friends--weird how we slowly lose interest in things that once were vital--and you feel a bit out of place and even slightly bored. then met with another group of friends where i fell prey to my tendency of drinking a little too much, couple that with the weariness and i was wasted, no need to fight against that. the overwhelming intensity of the drunken mood usually leaves you exhausted the other day. though the stomach nastiness is so not an upside in these things. anyways long time a coming revelation--i won't be drinking that much anymore. no need. go out have fun and hang out with people but try to control your excitement with life.

the best thing about getting drunk though--after dropping my tough love coffee on the street without having the chance for it to sober me up--on my way back there was rain and i was sitting on my favorite side of the dolmus right by the window--and there comes a dylan song then another on my ipod-- then i just turned on all my dylans and man that feeling. that whole reason of being that fullness that magic. fetched out my ezra and though i was way too drunk to even make out the words i looked through the pages and the photos and all that and put it back and closed my eyes--trying to still keep myself awake fearing i would pass out--but made i home safe--drunk--but safe.

anyways so that was how my life was over the last two days. i do have to say though especially a good friend of mine who somehow always comes around when i feel too tired and too dissatisfied with everyone i know and somehow gives me excuses to laugh. the whole group of people on friday that made me laugh my ass off i do owe to them.

ps: oh man greatest urban story--a friend of mine's friend goes out and buys a puppy--but she takes one from the shelter and not from a petshop. anywho they bring the cuteness home and it won't wake up. it breathes and all but no waking up. they finally take it to a vet and guess what--it's a fuckin bear cup. A bear, man. Hybernating. how insane is that story?

No comments:

Post a Comment