Sunday, December 26, 2010

so many sinking

there's a twitching pain down at my elbow. i've been carrying stuff and all, and lack of any free time, strutting down on the streets, i'm beat up physically and aching for some sleep.

probably cause i'm tired, i have this tendency right now to see things on the down side. but truth is it's been all right. last night was a bit of a hassle. but it gave me a few laughs, and more importantly a wise few minutes of conversation with a dear friend about a man's 'win set' and other stuff.

another old friend told me last night of other things that got me to think about confidence and real turthfullness. i made it a mission to ban myself from using the word 'honesty' in the upcoming days. i think the more you say it the less real it becomes.

i have a weary headache.

and a lot of weird thoughts about endings and misery and dylan.

just listten to this. it gives one peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment