Friday, October 15, 2010

but the riverboat captain he knows my fate

children.

yes i am back. yes i couldn't keep my word. yes i crawled back with my tail in between my legs. but things have changed. words have changed and what they mean to me have changed.

getting that outta my chest i wanna move on to some of the crazy things that happened today. me and the girls and my lovely foreign friend went over to see this fortune teller. i don't know what it is about those places but ive always liked them--and though more that not you get nothing but made up bullshit (i doubt any other way is possible) i still like them. they give you a feeling of optimism that you can't resist really and it's not like you loose a teeth by trying to believe. so it works out fine.

huh this is weird. i guess i got rusty over time. i seem to skip like stones. anywho moving on--

it was fun as it always is. we were all girls and crazy things have come up. but the answers that you come up with one way or another only remind you the actual answers you would like. overall i decided that i liked those places because truth or not they offer you stories--they make you hear different versions of lives that you could or would lead--so it's not entirely a waste of time--you just have to sit back and relax and have fun with it

it took me a while to get back home. i was kinda in a state of confusion kinda dozed off didn't even notice the change of lights while i was waiting to cross the street. i should get some studying done this weekend but who knows by the way i'm feeling i doubt it's gonna happen

i feel weird doing this now that i haven't done it in a while

be well. i'll put you outta your misery now and stop writing.

1 comment:

  1. noone can be as better as me at fortune telling, right?!?

    ReplyDelete