Tuesday, June 22, 2010

an almost made up post

oh dear, it's 9 o'clock or something, the city is at some sort of a "cold grey dawn" and i don't really know whose late nights friends leave whom where but i do know that i have a long day ahead--possible over 14 hours i 'll be answering phones sending invitations talking to cosul generals drinking tea and the afternoon coffe i make for myself black and warm cause i'm a grown up now and then strolling around the streets in taksim with one of the friendly faces i'm hoping to see tonigh--time never stops or breathes and i'm tired and running on a few hours of sleep and here i am sitting on my desk with my phones and my computers just like everyone else--but my tolstoy spread out over, my thoughts wondering whether or not prince andrew is half as mighty as mitya, and my bukowski smoking a cheap cigarette on my blue screen--i listened to shine a light on my way here for the 89th time in two days

No comments:

Post a Comment