Friday, February 12, 2010

as the present now will later be past




this is freakishly awesome. everyone needs to watch it. as the old ac/dc song so wonderfully states, the lady's got balls--and bob's just...well...bob.

ps: friends and foes-obviously i'm rolling down to 200. i was kinda thinking of doing something different. i have a few ideas but how about me haunting your conscience for the next few days so that you'll have look through the old posts and tell me stuff that caught your attention. stuff that stole a few seconds of your life. not in a condescending way you know, just in a sharing way. (videos, links, quotes, my pointless ramblings--everything works)

1 comment:

  1. ignorance or blindness whatever you call it i totally missed what's written below the video!!! what a shame!
    the thing that immediately pops up in my mind when i come to think about your previous posts, is the one that hid itself from me in a very stubborn way... I can still recall myself trying to read that particular one, and the fact that it didn't appear drove me off the wall. Thought once again, "Why meee?" and left it alone. One day later it decided to show itself to the public at last, ad i realized it was quite touching and true, being about friendship and the worth being given and received..
    so that's it i think, unless i remember anythibg else till 200! love u :)

    ReplyDelete