Monday, March 8, 2010

i'm not there

as of today i will try out a new me---i won't talk as much listen as much read as much or think as much--i will be in a peaceful desolation much similar to one we will all be dying in sooner or later--i will be with myself more often--and just myself--and the other obligations of human contact can kiss my ass from now on--oh and i'm gonna be a real good student and i'm gonna do all my studying until my brain is mushed into pudding which is really what works in this system we all live in--


7 simple rules for life in hiding,

1. Never trust a cop in a rain coat
2. Beware of enthusiasm and of love, each is temporary and quick to sway
3. When asked if you care about the worlds problems, look deep into the eyes of he who asks, he will not ask you again.
4 & 5. Never give your real name, and if told to look at yourself, never look.
6. Never do or say anything that the person standing in front of you cannot understand.
7. Never create anything, it will be misinterpreted, it will chain you and follow you the rest of your life, it will never change.


B.D.

1 comment:

  1. REJECTED!
    I simply reject the idea of a D who talks less, listens less, thinks less and is introverted. hell with the system if that's what u wanna hear..
    Plus being left as "me, myself and I" is not a good thing really, one with such a recent experience is speaking here.. it's more depressing, less creative, less of myself..

    ReplyDelete