Friday, August 28, 2009

it's a single L

so, literally spent my last money on books. over the course of two days, i bought eliot, thomas and of course, my loving kerouac (the town and the city). been reading eliot all night, and it's just...it made me cry the other day, when i was reading him for the first time, you know. so we get along good for now. i could give him more time, but myshkin needs to be finished and i still have about 200 pages to go.

not much else to say, still in the darker ends of times. spoke of broken hearts and betrayal and love and all that with friends today. my heart's kinda tired. "Out worn heart in time out-worn..." Right?

but, i would be cruel if i don't leave you off with a few words from eliot:

And I must borrow from every changing shape
To find expression...dance, dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment